Here are the regulations regarding copyright and Marriage Ceremonies:

If using music outside the ceremony, seek Copyright permissions with APRA, PPCA, AMCOS. Within the ceremony this regulation has been waived.

It is illegal to copy or burn music from the Internet, or from other media sources.

Acknowledge any literary works verbally reproduced during the ceremony.

NOTE: When printing an Order of Service, obtain licences when using copyrighted poetry or dramatic works.

If shooting a video or making a sound recording of the ceremony, ensure that permissions are obtained from the participants being recorded (with the exception of the general audience).



Pinterest RSS Facebook linkedin