Section 112 of the Act provides that where a celebrant considers it desirable to do so, they may use the services of an interpreter in or in connection with a marriage ceremony. The interpreter must be a person other than a party to the marriage. It is the responsibility of the celebrant to make the decision as to whether an interpreter is necessary.

To find an interpreter or if you need a certified translation please visit:



Pinterest RSS Facebook linkedin